Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The key function of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the key purpose of the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing is required to obtain HDPE pipe fittings.
The following is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is different: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is not any coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to become welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, and the arc is actually created under the flux. The development procedure of the submerged arc welding is certainly that this welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire and also the workpiece are energized, as well as the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed underneath the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is formed underneath the arc. Round the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool carry on and advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to create a continuous weld. This method is conducted underneath the flux, so that we can’t look at it with the human eye alone. It could be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, enough time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. Additionally, it supplies the necessary conditions for the delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, so the production period of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it is still popular.
1. Pressure-bearing fluid is primarily used for the HDPE Pipe Welding Machine because the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually used for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capability in the steel pipe to withstand pressure is strong and also the welding performance is additionally great. After a variety of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter in the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it can effectively save your time and money of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip is utilized because the tube blank, that is often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It really is employed for the foundation pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The general low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The pressure fluid transport is situated on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method used for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy variety of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the usage of safe and reliable, Multilayer pipe, transmission efficiency is also high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.